Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fresh Air and Dead Trees


Last week Jeff and I were both really stressed with work and school, so on Saturday we decided we needed some fresh air. Utah has some really beautiful places to hike, so we thought that might be a good idea. We forgot that despite the abnormal 60 degree weather on Saturday, it's still winter in Utah! There wasn't too much to see, but it felt REALLY good to be outside and relax in the fresh mountain air. And Jeff got to do his favorite thing - relocating all the rocks on the trail! I think we'll save our next adventure for Utah spring (which doesn't really get going until May!)

4 comments:

  1. I love adventures!!! Looks like a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like ya'll had a good day out. If sure Utah is pretty in the spring than winter.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice hike! I miss going hiking- it gets a little more difficult when you have a child so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa! I just found your blog through facebook (yes, I'll admit to occasionally stalking you guys). I'm going to post a link to your blog from my blog if that is ok with you and also add you to my reading list.

    These are some great pictures! It looks so fun! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog! I was just commeting to John how I do not know his side of the family at all! That seems to be typical of the Rains family though :)

    --Catherine Rains

    ReplyDelete