Saturday, April 25, 2009

The last couple of weeks have been a lot of fun.  I finally got out of the snow on my Spring Break and headed to Las Vegas with Jeff and my old roommate Ashley.  We hung out with Jeff's friend Kyle, who was there for a work convention.  It was great to be in the warm sunshine for a few days.  I did a terrible job of taking pictures so I'll give a quick run-down of some of the things we did.  We got there Thursday night and just walked around the NY NY hotel.  There was tons to see there, including the Coyote Ugly club.  It wasn't as cool as it looks in the movie, but it was still really fun to check it out!  The next day, Ashley and I walked around all the shops (which all had tons of really pretty stuff that we definitely couldn't afford) in Caesar's Palace, then we met Jeff and Kyle at the pool in the NY NY.  Laying in the sun was my favorite part of the trip.  It got me really excited for summer.  We all ate some dinner at the ESPN zone - a restaurant that has a huge plasma TV showing a sports game everywhere you look.  Ashley and I spent most of our last day in Vegas shopping at the outlets.  I came home with 2 new shirts and 4 new pairs of shoes.  I never realized how much I love shoes - especially sandals.  It was a great trip.  We realized we didn't have any pictures of Jeff and me on our way out of Vegas, so the one below is of us in the car on our way home.   Sorry I don't have more pictures to share!  



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...don't worry the blog coma will come over you soon and you will start taking pictures and say ooo this will be great for the blog..you are getting there! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see how much fun you and Jeff are having. You must remember to always play because all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Thanks for sharing.

    Love you
    Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete