Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just What I Needed

I got home from work today feeling exhausted and a little stressed. The end of the school year is always crazy and tiring. Later on in the evening, Jeff was showing me the airplane he made in one of his classes. He held onto it and ran across the room and made an airplane noise. Austin starting laughing uncontrollably. So Jeff kept this up for a good ten minutes - running back and forth in the living room with his airplane while Austin just laughed and laughed. We have heard little giggles from him, but nothing like this. It was the best sound ever. I felt so, so happy. I love my little family.

3 comments:

  1. Awww. Thanks for sharing that moment Melissa! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how the smallest things can make such a difference in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tender story--thanks for sharing (I am actually not being sarcastic for once!)

    ReplyDelete