Friday, October 14, 2011

Toddler Section?!

My sweet little boy is 9 months old, so I feel like I should still be shopping in the baby section. Oh no, I have to shop in the Toddler Section! Tonight I bought him a sweater that was 24 month size. Yikes! (He is usually in 12-18 month size. That sweater was unusally small). Even though he's a big boy, he's still my sweet, 9 month old BABY. He loves to wave hello and bye, even if no one is coming or leaving. He has been crawling since he was 6 1/2 months, but doesn't have much interest in walking. He loves pulling up on things and climbing on things - but the whole walking thing doesn't seem too cool to him yet. He loves playing chase with his dad. His two favorite things are climbing on things and reading books. He will crawl over to his books and pick up the one he wants to read. I miss him so much when I'm at work, but I'm so grateful I get to come home to him in the afternoons.


































This is how he laughs when he thinks something is REALLY funny.

3 comments:

  1. A Mom told me with David to plan to buy double his age size every time and it has held true. My 2 year old is now wearing a 4T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when they grow out of the 6-9 months size, and you can no longer shop in the sweet baby section. They grow out of it so fast. I stop buying that size when my boys are 3 months because I know they'll grow out of it so fast. I then spend my days walking by the baby section, looking at all they're super cute clothes and knowing I'm banished to the big boys size where the clothes are covered in monster trucks and various action figures.

    At least the clothes get semi cute again when your kids start to like the action figure on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family picture!! I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete