Thursday, February 23, 2012

So much has happened since I last blogged. We spent Christmas in Washington (which I have pictures of but they are on the camera that I can't find the uploading device for). All of Jeff's siblings and their spouses were there, so it was so great to be able to spend time with everyone. Austin and I spent some time in NC and had a birthday party for him there. We have been so fortunate to be able to see family as often as we have (even though sometimes it was so they could come take care of us - thank you!). The rest of our time has been spent watching Austin grow and wondering how it is happening so fast.
Everytime I get everything looking nice for my blog post, I preview my blog post and all the pictures are mixed up. So here are the captions for the pictures - not necessarily in order! First haircut - although I only cut off the old man hairs growing over his ears. I just couldn't part with the curls in the back yet. Spaghetti night was awesome. It made me think we should have done a spaghetti cake for his birthday. This little boy loves balloons. Everytime he sees them he gets really excited, points at them, and tries so hard to say balloon. He LOVES watching Elmo on the computer, not so much on the TV. Most of his day is spent walking and running around the living room playing with balls and his golf club. All of daddy's training is paying off already! Life is crazy, but we are doing great. My shoulder is getting better everyday, Austin is healthy and happy, and Jeff graduates in two months!!





2 comments:

  1. Melissa, thank for for posting and sharing your family with us. Austin is such a cutie and I love the pic with Jeff and him on the computer. Who is happier? I know he puts joy in your lives every second of every day. Only two months and maybe (I keep praying) Ya'll will be moving to the east coast. Love ya all three

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're doing better!

    Austin is so big. When my brother was little my mom couldn't cut his curls either. He ended up with a little mullet for a while. But it was a sweet mullet :) She would always get mad at me for cutting the twins hair.

    I can't believe Jeff graduates in two months! That's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete