Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nursery

In our Church, when children are 18 months old they can start going to Nursery for 2 hours.  I have been looking forward to this since we spend most of the last two hours of church in the hall with Austin.  He went by himself for the first time last week.  I dropped him off, he went straight to the play-doh table, and seemed really happy.  So I left.  About 10 minutes later, I heared a child SOBBING outside of the Sunday School door.  He was crying so hard, I didn't even recognize Austin's cry.  When the nursery teacher opened the door, I saw how sad he was.  Even after I held him he didn't stop crying.  So I spent the rest of Church in Nursery with him (which is still way better than chasing him through the halls!)  Oh well, we will try again next week!  But didn't he look so cute for his first day?

4 comments:

  1. carter cried so hard the first day of nursery he made himself throw up! Just keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very familiar Melissa. He is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete