Saturday, November 2, 2013

Family Visit

I'm really late (of course) blogging about this, but we had a very fun visit from some of Jeff's family in August.  His parents, his brother, and his sister-in-law all came down to Charleston for a weekend.  It was a quick trip, but we had a lot of fun.  Austin loved having them here and was very sad to see them go.  We did some of the usual tourist things and just hung out.

I didn't get pictures of everything, but we spent some time downtown and took the ferry to Fort Sumter. On their last day, we took John and Catherine to see one of the Plantations to look around.  We even saw a couple of alligators.  Or maybe we saw the same alligator twice.  I'm not quite sure!  We had a great time with everyone and hope to see them again soon!

Ferry Ride to Fort Sumnter



Hanging out at Fort Sumter


Austin absolutely loved the Elmo shirt Grandpa and Grandma brought for him.  I still have to hide it so I can actually wash it every once in a while!




I wish I had a better picture of this, but this is how Austin felt 
when we dropped John and Catherine off at the airport.





No comments:

Post a Comment