Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby loves . . .
























Before last week, I can't remember the last time I had Cheetos. And now I just can't get enough. They are sooooooooo delicious. The only problem is, everything I touch turns orange!
How I'm looking these days:






















Most people say I don't look any different, but I can definitely tell the difference. I'm feeling really good lately. I think the baby likes weekends; I only get morning sickness on weekdays. It must think working in the summer is just as lame as I think it is. :)

9 comments:

  1. ummmm, yeah, honey, you don't look any different at all, sorry. nice try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...you're hella skinny. im not posting a pregnancy pic because im already fat to begin with and im not sure if my belly is big because of the baby or big because im a heffer. so i won't take any belly pics until im sure it's the baby making my belly stick out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried as hard as I could and couldn't see any baby tummy! So I called Dad over and he couldn't see any either! Glad you are feeling better!
    Grandma V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm umm! Maybe your baby will come out with a head full of hair just like Ali if you keep up with the chip eating!

    Maybe there is a itsy bitsy teeny weenie baby bump... but then again you still look stick skinny!! That's a good thing.It will come before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby bump or not your are still beautiful. Is Jeff getting a baby bump from eating Cheestos also? Love you haope to see you while your are home this summer Love ya both
    Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute..you are glowing ;) Someone had to say it! However just remember the pictures you take now of your growing belly..you have to do with each pregnancy so be careful what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! And, nope, I don't see a thing! But that's a good thing at this point. I should show you my belly picture of the boys the day before they were born. THAT was a bump! Glad you're feeling well - enjoy those Cheetos - You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You look great for being pregnant.lol Enjoy the cheetos and pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete