Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet Baby


















I can't believe he is finally here. He is such a sweet baby. I wondered how it would feel when he was born and finally in my arms. I thought it would be surreal, like it was somehow not reality. But it feels so natural and normal. It's hard to imagine him not being here. I love watching him to see what he will do next. Who knew a tiny little boy could be so entertaining? He does something new everyday. He is already such a blessing to our little family. I can't wait to see what he does next.

8 comments:

  1. He is so stinking cute!!! quit your job, go on welfare and hang out with me!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh he is too cute! Congratulations my dear I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! When was he born? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He definitely is a sweet baby! I hope we get to see you all sometime this year! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa and Jeff, Little Raindrop aka Austin is one lucky little boy. He has what I believe to be two of the best parents in this world. Not to mention he is really cute young man. Or Nick would say handsome. Can't wait till he can put his little toes in the Atlantic ocean at TI. Love to all three

    ReplyDelete