Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sneezes and Smiles

Lately it seems like Austin has started smiling at us, but it was hard to tell if it was a social smile or if he was just a little gassy. :) But this morning Jeff was talking to him and Austin had the biggest smile on his face - it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. So of course, I wanted him to smile at me too. When Jeff left for school, I started talking to Austin as usual and he made my day - he smiled at me. And he kept smiling and cooing. It was the sweetest thing ever. Of course when I tried to video him, he wouldn't do it as much but here is a little taste of what we saw this morning. It is amazing how one little smile can be the best part of your day.





This is him playing under his favorite toy


3 comments:

  1. so sweet. what is it about babies always smiling at their Daddy first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is to dang cute. I don't know which was cuter you talking to him or Austin smiling at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously...i've always loved your accent (weven though i make fun of you) but your accent in a high pitched baby voice is the best ever! i love that he's a little chubster!!

    ReplyDelete